Wow, this is a huge honor to be nominated! I hope that I can think up everything, let’s see…
Now, ELEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME…
- I’m only fourteen years old, and I’ve been writing poetry for only one year
- I love dogs
- I recently started watching Marvel movies, and now I’m hooked (I really love Captain America)
- I really, really hate people (not literally, but I avoid them as often as possible)
- I have never worn makeup (the way I looks at it is it’s poison)
- I LOVE to draw- I draw anime, but I actually never watch it or read it. I just love the style!
- I was adopted
- I love sports- cross country, track and field, volleyball, soccer, basketball… and yet I’m still a total klutz when it comes to the kitchen
- I really want to learn how to do archery
- I LOVE TO READ
- I always start a story thinking I have a great idea, and then I never finish it.
Now, ANSWERING QUESTIONS OF THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED ME…
- Is life short or long??
I think that it’s far, far too short. I mean, I just moved out of middle school and my brother graduated high school, and I realized… I NEVER GET THOSE YEARS BACK. 😥
2.Why do think the color pink is thought to be girly??
Hmm… Since I’m not much of a girly kind of girl, I don’t really know. Probably because people thought of it as a pretty, delicate color a while ago, and back then those traits were thought to be feminine. Also, girls probably showed more of a preference to pink. Just the way it is, I guess.
3.Which is better mountain or sea???
Ooh. Tough. I’m gonna have to say the sea… just because there’s something about it, something that’s wild and free and that dares you out onto it. It’s just amazing. XD
4.Who is your favorite person??
I don’t know if I really have a favorite person… I must say that of coarse I love my massive, one of a kind family, but I don’t know… But if I were to answer this off the top of my head, I’d have to say either my good friend Marshmallow or Shmur. You know who you are.
5. If asked to sing a song what will it be???
Well, that depends on the situation and the mood I’m in. I think most of the time, it’ll be One Direction’s Midnight Memories, or Taylor Swift’s Wonderland, because they’re both great songs and I know all the lyrics to both.
6.Do you believe in ghosts?? If so then why??
I believe in some kind of ghosts. The ghosts that hide in your closets or haunt graveyards are nonsense. But the kind of ghosts that live inside of a person, ghosts of fear and your past and hate… Those are very, very real, and far more dangerous than any “angry spirit”
7. What is your favorite drink??
Um, water. As an athlete, I know from experience that water makes headaches vanish, and puts you in a better mood.
8.Who do you think to be a better contestant for USA ? Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump..
Oh no. I’m not into politics, and I don’t think either of them would be a great president. Therefore, I’m going to have to say NEITHER.
9.How far you can go for your love??
Well, I can’t really say since I’m fourteen and have never experienced true romantic love. But I know that for my friends and my family, I’d die. That’s what makes it love, not just a stupid fluttery feeling or a sense of connection. Love is powerful. Be careful with it.
10.What is your favorite blog post till date and Why?
Let’s see… One Hell of a Story by GlennThomasSpokenArt is probably it. I know there’s some strong language in the title, but it’s really good and just has some awesome rhythm to it. https://glennthomasspokenart.wordpress.com/2016/04/15/one-hell-of-a-story/
11.Why did you start blogging?
Because at first I was part of a group that ran a blog for a writing club in ELA. Well, the group quit, and so I asked them all and they said I could take over the blog. I changed it, made it my own, and now here I am!
now, for MY QUESTIONS:
- Cats or dogs? Why?
- If you could change your actual name to anything, what would it be?
- If you were an animal, what would it be and why?
- Why is your best friend your best friend?
- Die old but unsatisfied with life, or die young knowing that you completed your purpose?
- Favorite color and why?
- Favorite season and why?
- Sports or no? Why?
- What’s your favorite blog post till date and why?
- Love at first sight- real or not real? Why?
- Why do you write?
Thanks, pujjya, that really was a lot of fun!